Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[Tex] Head for my friend - Alladyn

Head + sketch

i use CS5 + PaintTool SAI
Last edited by Alladyn; Apr 14, 2012 at 06:36 AM.
Awesome. Love your faces. Just bought one of your panda heads. Your style stands out much more than a lot of artists doing textures. Really like the way you did the hair in this one here. Good stuff!
After u edit the head so much it kind of makes me feel as an artist like u arent showing me ur actual style and are actually hiding ur mistakes under those edites basically post pics w/o the border thngy u always put around the head...
Wanna play some [CHESS]? <3
hhmmm i olny made a circle + black lines xD it is not that much
/dl marcin51 - /lp 0 marcin51
if you want to see head in the game
Haha sorry I'm on my iPod Touch right now so I can't >.<

Also since it's just circles I'll CnC... It's a great head, nice mapping, creative assymetry, Moderate blood splatter: it isn't used excessively which most artists fail to do... But the colors aren't that good. Try experimenting different colors or even different shades of the same color to give it more depth. Personally I think you're gonna go a long way with you're head texts so keep practicing and become awesome

Ps: don't fall into the trap where all of ur heads are basically the same thing just slightly different... A lot of cartoon artists fall ino this trap and it's tough getting out, anyways good job I hope to see more from u in the future...
Wanna play some [CHESS]? <3
I have a feeling that your sparking a revolution of art, I think that a lot of people are going to start using this specific cartoon style, it is very unique, and I really enjoy that.

As for the head, I think you did good, but the only thing I don't like is the hair line.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]