Ranking
Original Post
Toribash application lag
Everytime I am clicking on my joints (online or in sp) my tb app drops down to about 3 fps.
When this happens I can't get anything done, and it just started happening recently.
I have done everything I can think of....
Any ideas on how to solve this problem?
I hate living in Texas -_-
If the toribash is not the problem maybe get a better computer :3 But is only my idea if you need help fast join the support.
Hueshueshueshueshueshueshues
I am on a really fast computer... and I already re-downloaded tb... Like I said this problem JUST started... I have had 3.99 ever since it came out.
-----
I was talking to a friend ingame, and he said it could be my cpu usage and I think he is right. Whenever it starts lagging my cpu usage ranges from 90-100%.. then it goes back down to normal.
Last edited by Gymbash; Apr 17, 2012 at 11:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I suggest you get something that you put under your laptop (only works for laptops)
and it keeps it nice and cool or get a better laptop I prefer a Windows 7
Getting 100% CPU usage is normal when toribash is running but 3 fps isn't.
Turn off any antivirus program. Antivirus programs usually take up much system memory. Open task manager (Ctrl + Alt + Delete). Click on processes tab. Close any processes that are unnecessary. Make sure not to even touch those SYSTEM processes.

Note that this problem can also be caused by viruses which take up cpu usage. Get Malware-bytes. It will detect and remove these kinds of viruses. Also get IObit's game booster. It closes any unwanted processes temporarily when you switch to 'gaming mode'.
Last edited by Hero; Apr 17, 2012 at 02:59 PM.
Akmal thank you.
Your answer really helped me because I noticed that there were many programs running (like running with the startup) without my knowlege. I turned them off and now the problem is solved ^_^
Originally Posted by iPirateGuy View Post
I suggest you get something that you put under your laptop (only works for laptops)
and it keeps it nice and cool or get a better laptop I prefer a Windows 7

Yeas do this. when mine turn off all the time i put chopsticks under my laptop and it worked.
Frogs never die.
No more people in my sig.