Toribash
Original Post
Armbar...ish Technique. Feedback appreciated.
Okay so I was fooling around a bit in a modified vampirestrength(three letters here).tbm
So I thought hey why not try do an armbar, this was the quickest way I could do it and as you can see it's not that slow of a technique. I modified the following settings.

DM: off
Fracture: On, threshold: 250
Gravity: 0, 0 ,-25
Matchframes: 400
Engagedistance: 75 (Just for simplicity's sake)
Turnframes: 5 (Limbs move reeeaally fast in this mod, makes for more dynamic combat imo)

The little twitcharoo at the end from Uke was just me checking if there was any fast way of escaping the nightmare technique from hell. At the end when he grabs my legs I tried to pull one leg off the spine but the legs were too strong.

[The Replay is attached]
Attached Files
Grappling - Armbar.rpl (89.9 KB, 24 views)
Last edited by Gibmeister; Apr 17, 2012 at 10:08 AM. Reason: forgot to add Engagedistance
do you actually compete in a grappling sport such as jui-jistu
Star Wars Nerd - Fallout Hoe - Science Kid

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Haha sorry no, not at the moment atleast
I practice Wudang(Or Practical/Docherty Style) Tai Chi Chuan (No it's not quite sneaking up on trees, think of it more like Sports Jiu Jitsu) at the moment but before i settled with a martial art i researched almost all of them.
I somewhat know what an armbar is so I thought my technique looked like it. However I have no real experience in a grappling sport (atleast on the ground), I mainly do standup wrestling in my tai chi class.