Ranking
Original Post
Event question
is there anyways that someone make a clan event that sponsored by CET but the hoster isn't CET member
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
I think so. Maybe you shoul pm or query a CET member.
[21:18] (Moltov) Fantastic Mr. Fox
[21:18] (avwave) i thought it was a movie for furries
I don't see why you would want to do such a thing.

If it were to happen, you would have had to discuss the event with the clan events team, but I don't see why that should happen if you are not apart of the team yourself.
If you are thinking of simply including that it is sponsored by CET without even telling any CET member about the event, no, you can't do that.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

I know the staff team definitely used to do sponsorships.
Although the criteria was pretty harsh and they held your hand pretty much the whole way through.
If i were you i'd talk to a CET leader or something, Stellar would be a good bet so long as you're polite etc.

EDIT: Although, i've only ever seen sponsorships done via the main staff (as in GK's and GM's), not sure about CET.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
The CET wont sponsor an event. Don't waste your time.

If its an extremely good idea ( And i mean a GREAT one. ) We might. But I wouldn't get your hopes up.
piss