Toribash
Original Post
How do i ban or report someone? Reported anyway
U see someone is being rude in a game. lol
He post bad words

Click the pic for bigger
PM it to a GM (Dark blue colored name). But I don't think he deserves punishment for that. He didn't say any "bad words" (swearing).
Last edited by Hero; Apr 19, 2012 at 09:20 PM.
Don't tell someone they are going to be banned for something... that's the staffs decison.
If you want to report someone find a GM that is online and messsage them the info. with the images.
I hate living in Texas -_-
He can't be banned as he didn't break any rules (Up to the admins), but I will say the the guy you are talking about is rather annoying in servers at times.
Last edited by Acesonnall; Apr 20, 2012 at 01:09 PM.
3DS FC: 2750 - 1690 - 5913
Acesonnall's Temporary Site: http://flavors.me/acesonnall (If anyone cares)
Agree with everyone else, he didn't really break any rules. He can get a warning at most because the only word that came close to a swear was Penis, but was used in general, he didn't actually call anyone a penis :P
And yeah, don't tell him he can get banned, first thats GM decision and second, instead of personally warning him, wait until he swears.
But I agree with you, he was being a very poor sport.
I cried when Infamous Clan died ;_;
That isn't really bannable... but he's disrespecting a fellow player which is not nice... the most he will get could be a warning for being childish and disrespecting another player...
But it's up to the mods to decide..
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?