Toribash
Original Post
Blackberry or iPad
OK, so which phone do you choose the Blackberry or iPad?

There will be a poll where you can vote but I would like reasons why you choose that phone. If you can be bothered tell me why you wouldn't choose the other phone. Well starts now.

Blackberry: Personally, I think the Blackberry is a load of rubbish even though I have one. The Blackberry is good for its BBM where you can keep in contact with everyone across the world. The Blackberry's battery lasts for quite a lot of time and it has a lot of memory.
The bad things about the Blackberry is that:
1:When you have to much contacts you're battery starts to play up and only lasts for about 7-10 hours.

2:Once you've had a Blackberry to long the phone, starts to black out at 2 bars which forbids you to receive phone calls, (which could be important).

3: After about 2 months the top where you pause your songs, peels completely and then you have to take the long way which gets quite annoying.

iPad: The iPad is an amazing HandsFree, where you can access the internet without connection and play some amazing games (eg:Angry birs). Although the iPad costs I think its totally worth it.

Well there's my opinions, now yours...