Toribash
Original Post
Yo, kicks and madmen
Hai thar, decided to try a new approach.

The madmen are less brutal, I tried putting some odd style into them, and setting up in interesting ways

Enjoy, comment, rate

Btw I suck at kicks XD

gogogo!
Attached Files
JD - 3 Kicks.rpl (104.1 KB, 37 views)
JD - Step Kick.rpl (87.8 KB, 28 views)
JD - HeadTrap.rpl (338.7 KB, 42 views)
JD - Jump High.rpl (187.2 KB, 32 views)
Since when did I become Asian?
Cool replays. Nice touch to it.
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER
wonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk♥♥♥wonkwonkwon kwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
7/10
7/10
8/10
7/10

good stuff, nice to see you branching out in style a bit. The 8/10 is for the headbutt that was great !
Beware the alien... Kill the mutant... Burn the heretic... Purge the unclean. | the Inquisition [Inq]
Thanks everybody

And lol yeah mmm, I've never been one to be afraid to use my head...:P
good work. I find it hard to keep an even line with "/10" ratings, so I'll just rate verbally

3 kicks: nice, although if you'd decapped with the second kick and then separated the arms with the 3rd one, it woulda been even better. it seems easily editable to attain that
step kick: nice, fairly innovative. the arm DM takes a bit of the spotlight off the decap, but otherwise, great
headtrap: woulda been the best of these even if i hadn't noticed the headbutt (thanks madmanmad). i like the innovative starter and the explosiveness of the following madman
jump high: not really sure what this is about, but the hamer-like first kick was semi-cool.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Part of the reason I didn't decap was because my shin kept on hitting uke's face before the foot hit, slowing down the kick tremendously. Also, I felt like having to traveling and setting up for the decap would increase difficulty