Toribash
Original Post
[VID]Toribash - Ganjafarmer
I'm just got an random inspiration.
And so , this video is the first product of Anontori Prod.
And I'll want to recruit new member to my sub-organisation.Pm me If you want to join...
Cnc's would be apprecitated

Last edited by 1TheV; Apr 22, 2012 at 07:25 AM.
See my mug , it'll probably turn the flowers black
Intro was alright I guess, liked the style and general idea of it, but it could have been executed much better.
Replays weren't all that great, wasn't really anything impressive making me want to keep watching.
General sync wasn't bad, but not good either, nothing impressive.
The effects at 0:32-0:37 were really out of place, like the whole video is really clean without any outstanding effects or attempts at sync. And then suddenly for that 5 second period there are large effects all over who disappear again. Though intentional or not, I liked the small red 'splashes' that appeared whenever you gibbed uke.
Really need to work on your camerawork, it was quite horrible throughout the whole video.
Color grading was pretty good, fit rather well and you managed to hold on to the theme. Although not a big fan of the overlay you used for transition, everyone seems to use the exact same one these days.

All in all, not bad but not good either. Wasn't anything impressive and needed something more to keep me entertained, got quite boring.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]