Ranking
Original Post
512 textures
Oh, hai guys.

Since I got banned last year and got unbanned in january I played a little and I got some problems and stuff I had to stop some and I decided to start playing again today but...when I downloaded the new toribash, played some matches I realized something was wrong so...I made my download and discovered all my 512 textures literally disappeared, so I would like to ask if you could check my accounter history for transfers or something, cause I would like to now if my account was invaded by someone and transfered this account to his own account, I don't know if I had an invasor but I really would like some help, and recover all the items that I got, the only thing I hav ein my accounte rare the demon and elf items that can't be transfered please someone help me.

Also sorry for the bad english, I'm from Brazil

Graciously, Razor.
Your transaction history shows no record of ever owning these items. Are you sure this is the right account?
Fee like about every month or so account history gets deleted so if you know how to find the old one that would fix this
Or if raz can post screenshots where he iswearing the stuff
I guess since you didn't play for a long time the tori-system took away all your items.
It happened to a lot of people.