Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
How to set the default shader
I searched and searched and nothing was jumping out at me so here it comes:

How do I set the default shader?

Hint: the answer is NOT:
"Rename the default shader 'default2.inc' then give the name "default.inc' to the shader you want to load as the default shader"

The above is NOT the answer because I currently have volt_noxphar.inc renamed to "default.inc" and default renamed to "default2.inc" and Toribash still loads the default shader and when I type /lws default.inc it loads my older one.

I know someone, not sure who, told me to make a file in my Toribash root directory, and put something in it to automatically load a certain shader every time Toribash opens.

ANSWER:
Originally Posted by mosier
I believe you are supposed to make a file called like, profile.tbs or something in the directory.

Then when in there, you type "lws shadername.inc" to make that shader the default one :O

I am not 100% sure, but it is along those lines I think

Last edited by volt; Jun 4, 2008 at 06:46 AM. Reason: Answer Found
Hi. I used to be a damn good mod (wayback 2008 and earlier) and then veb made me not a mod.
Been playing competitive Team Fortress 2.
I'll look into it, don't expect results from me though. :x

EDIT: Hmm, you might be able to get results by modifying default.cfg.
Let's try.
EDIT2: Sorry, too stupid to figure it out.
Last edited by DaMehMan; Jun 4, 2008 at 06:33 AM.
JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST
I believe you are supposed to make a file called like, profile.tbs or something in the directory.

Then when in there, you type "lws shadername.inc" to make that shader the default one :O

I am not 100% sure, but it is along those lines I think

Edit: I tested it, and it seemed to work.
Last edited by Mosier; Jun 4, 2008 at 06:44 AM.
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Yep, that's it.

Thanks!
Hi. I used to be a damn good mod (wayback 2008 and earlier) and then veb made me not a mod.
Keep all of your shaders whatever name you want them to be.
Then make a file called "profile.tbs"
Open With notepad or wordpad
Write in "lws <shader>.inc" where <shader> is the name of the shader you want Toribash to load by default
You need the file in the toribash directory - the same one as the actual program. Make sure the file's called PROFILE.TBS

Also as an extra note you can put in various other commands - just make sure you don't put a slash at the start of it.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you