Toribash
Original Post
[GM]Fight Or Flee?

They've been chasing you for the past few minutes, and you just found a hiding spot in a tiny shack. The door seems pretty weak, so you don't have much time. Turns out theres weapons in the shack you're hiding in. After a few minutes of hiding and catching your breath, the door gets broken down by a brain hungry zombie! This is it, do you give up, and let the zombie kill you? Do you have the strength to fight? Are you going to run? Whats your strategy? Fight or Flee?

Do you have what it takes to take on a full fledged zombie?

In this replay making event, you have to make a spar replay where a zombie breaks into your little shack and attacks. You have to choose what you will do, defeat the zombie, fight and flee, get killed by the zombie, or what you think you would do if a zombie attacked you.

Judging will be based on 3 topics:

Realisticness
Use of Surroundings
Quality

All 3 totals 30 points (A perfect score)

Judged by the Gamemasters

Mod: Zombiebreakin.tbm

You can change: Fractures, Dismemberment, and Disqualification.
You can't: Replay steal, Replay Hack, Jump over the walls (Theres suppose to be a roof there, it isn't there for your convenience, imagine there is one) or Change anything other than those three stated above.
If you get caught, you get disqualified.

1st: Item around 30k
2nd: Item around 15k
3rd: Item around 5k

2 weeks

Good luck!
Attached Files
zombiebreakin.tbm (2.9 KB, 164 views)
Last edited by Jetsnix; May 8, 2012 at 08:23 PM.
Finaly
I've been waiting for this!
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
The mod it self is attached to the main post, to install...Throw it in Computer>( C: )>Games>Toribash>Data>Mod

Not backseat moderating or anything, just trying to help...Might try this later myself.
Originally Posted by Tamashii View Post
The mod it self is attached to the main post, to install...Throw it in Computer>( C: )>Games>Toribash>Data>Mod

Not backseat moderating or anything, just trying to help...Might try this later myself.

Yeah do that, thanks for your help
Da fuq Only 1 zombie ? are you Kidding me. lol alright Ima try it. very nice borjon ;)
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
Changed my replay

god the camera was so annoying...
anyway this is my attempt
Attached Files
zombie room alt 2.rpl (447.3 KB, 26 views)
Last edited by NinjaVodou; May 19, 2012 at 01:20 AM.
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
i had so much planned for this, i was cutting each arm off and had him crawl split in half towards me... but guess what, when i saved the replay uke and tori jsut sat down.
THE JOINTLIMIT STRUCK.
so it was cut down into when simple(shitty chop)¨

my entry.
Attached Files
Swex- Infiltrator.rpl (981.8 KB, 73 views)
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM