Ranking
Original Post
[TEX]Rich Man Set
Hello dear artists
I am going to make a new set and i want you to tell me what you think about it. (Please only creative helpfull critism.
The set itself is about a man who looks pretty rich so dollars,tc's,monocles and such are indeed in it! Going to keep you updated! Wish me luck on this set ;)

head

head 2

thighs

legs

feet

torso

head edited and tribal thighs preview

Completed Set Preview! [WARNING BIG IMAGE]

Last edited by Cobra; Jun 12, 2012 at 11:08 PM.
You just edited Hampas head, making a mirrored, bad drawn mustache, with a googled monocule glass, and the string looks awfully edged. I am sorry, but in my opinion, this is terrible.
OSHI - AM - TRG
RAKU
Originally Posted by Orfeas View Post
You just edited Hampas head, making a mirrored, bad drawn mustache, with a googled monocule glass, and the string looks awfully edged. I am sorry, but in my opinion, this is terrible.

I didnt realy edit hampas head at all. It just looks similiar to it since i am going to edit the eyes and the hair and it isnt done (sorry for not adding WIP). The mustache is indeed mirrored but without mirror it wouldnt look so pretty, the monocule is drawn by me (think before writing), the string is also made by me and ok it is pretty awfully edged but ill also might edit that one. This is not terrible the set is still in process and the head is just a WIP adding it. If you cannot give creative mature critizm and think every 2nd image is from google, get out of the art board you amateur.
I actually like it. However, you could make it better by fixing the size of the monocle along with the two bulges on the side of the head with the hair. Doesn't seem to fit. On the other hand, really nice. I wanna see the set when it's done.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

duck
send your outcasts to [Parrot]
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE
The string or chain looks unnatural and does not possess the traits it should, in the picture, the string looks solid and bulgy. The monocle looks a bit deformed, It should have a circular shape opposed to an oval shape.
what am i doing here
Originally Posted by TheCobra View Post
I didnt realy edit hampas head at all. It just looks similiar to it since i am going to edit the eyes and the hair and it isnt done (sorry for not adding WIP). The mustache is indeed mirrored but without mirror it wouldnt look so pretty, the monocule is drawn by me (think before writing), the string is also made by me and ok it is pretty awfully edged but ill also might edit that one. This is not terrible the set is still in process and the head is just a WIP adding it. If you cannot give
creative mature critizm
and think every 2nd image is from google, get out of the art board you amateur.

I do belive this texture is quite exquisitive, you jackass

love you bro
OSHI - AM - TRG
RAKU

tried to fix monocle / bulges and i didnt know how to do it since it would ruin the head if id saved my tries... well for now i fixed the string , you like? I will add a Dollar Symbol on the backhead later
i actueally really like it
Its a very nice idea
And i think for the rest of the set you should make it like a costum or something like that
With a tie or a robe or idk how its called
I do like it really much and with a hat flame it would look awesome i think
every good start keep this going bro
I don't realy like the hair xD
the mustache is OK!
the left eye is mmk but the monocle isn't that good
i would try making the monocle look 3D...and add some shadow under the hair..
for the moment it's a 7,5/10
keep up the good work :3
Blargharghag