Toribash
Original Post
4 playah madman *say what?*
JUST FINISHED IT literaly
my only rule was 4 dms per body dancing wus a 5 min job and when i fling number 4's abs/groin could be a skeet if anyone wants me to go back and do it
C&C /10 ploz
WITHOUT FURTHER ADO
Last edited by ravenger; Oct 10, 2008 at 01:39 AM.
It wasnt bad, i like how you challenge yourself.

Though, the only mistake thats very noticable is, your moves either lack power or look like they lack power.

Good job, but not perfect. 7.7/10
Aff you hack

sorry, i don't consider this a 4-player, but just a regular madman. that's because i define madmen precisely through a set of rules. in short, the extend of damage to every opponent wasn't enough, but was for one.

don't get me wrong here, though, it's a great replay. the moves are mediocre at worst, nearly great at best, and i like how you transition between opponents and return to ones you've already punished.

anyways, the question of what should we call a replay like this? it could be a combo, but it's an understatement... so maybe multiplayer comboi, or rampage? :P
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Wow, how long have I been gone? I've never seen anything like this. It's absolutely boggling my mind!
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ravenger: I'm sorry, the replay was waay too slow on my computer, but it looked nice. Can't say anything about speed though, but three times the limbs on the floor were plainly great.

The_guv_na: epic avatar, I wonder where it is from?
Originally Posted by BladeNin
Is he a player or a monster?