Toribash
Original Post
Two of my best replays
Yes, the title says it all, two of em, if your going to watch one, might as well watch the other.

For some reason, the UkeSpinDecap was a bit buggy, i dont know why.

And like i said, they are not my best ones, but they are one of my most favoured replays.
Attached Files
Sepulcher_TornadoKick.rpl (32.6 KB, 47 views)
Sepulcher_UkeSpinDecap.rpl (54.8 KB, 42 views)
Aff you hack

I like the UkeSpinDecap but not so much the tornado kick because you didn't really tornado you used the foot on the right when i thought you were gonna do this amazing super spin with like around the head kick. Overall 7.5-10
Originally Posted by Sepulcher View Post
Yes, the title says it all, two of em, if your going to watch one, might as well watch the other.

For some reason, the UkeSpinDecap was a bit buggy, i dont know why.

And like i said, they are not my best ones, but they are one of my most favoured replays.

your title was 2 of your best replays, bit contradictory?
anyway the first one was realy cool, looks really hard to do but an arm rip isnt satisfiing enough
the second one is good, it for some reason annoyed my eyes. but i liked the upside down spin stuff
the god
The reason why its called that is because i gain much momentum for the kcik after spinning numerous times, i tried to get a decap, but the angle of the kick was coming from below instead of from the side.

And thanks for criticism.
Aff you hack

Sepulcher_SpinDecap: not enough action not too fluid motions plus it looks unfished4/10
Sepulcher_Tornadokick: again not enough action more of a wee im spinning to a kick then a tornado kick not much special 4/10
First of all, UkeSpinDecap has enough action, not all replays need to be fucking madmen, it had fluid motion, and its finished, no need to rate all my replays badly, why the fuck you got a grudge on me?
Aff you hack

agh *hides* i do not! second of all i don't like just 1 hit replays third of all i rated honestly your... style does not appeal not me
well maybe instead of pointing everything out that is bad then exagerating it x2 you coudl point out the nice things and only the minor mistakes.

Seriosuly, you rate everything i post, make, say badly, its fucking creepy and rude.
Aff you hack

No i dont, 7/10 and up isnt bad but 4/10 is taking it too far down, you definitely have a grudge against me.
Aff you hack