<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
it is a lot different than the background and the person
this to make it the same style,
all melting together,
but nice effects.
I don't get you, Dengue :U
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
Is he by any chance related to a light bulb? It seems that only his face is yellow, yet the rest of him seems unaffected by the 'lighting' you've given.

Pretty cool concept about motion. You could have pulled it off better by giving the image a blur instead of ghosts feet that look like someone stained the image because they couldn't control their urges.

The shapes looks like people photoshoping stars into their facebook pictures. They're flat and don't look too clusterfuck that it distracts everything. Another thing, bottom glows, trail doesn't.

The trails are all over the place. Looks like a game of snakes and ladders.
|Cube | Sphere | Cylinder | Torus|
Youtube channel for the shits and giggles
Originally Posted by PsyTrance View Post
Looks like a front flip.

This is exactly what I thought. The flow of those lines make it a bit confusing.
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
Originally Posted by raiden224 View Post
Is he by any chance related to a light bulb? It seems that only his face is yellow, yet the rest of him seems unaffected by the 'lighting' you've given.

Pretty cool concept about motion. You could have pulled it off better by giving the image a blur instead of ghosts feet that look like someone stained the image because they couldn't control their urges.

The shapes looks like people photoshoping stars into their facebook pictures. They're flat and don't look too clusterfuck that it distracts everything. Another thing, bottom glows, trail doesn't.

The trails are all over the place. Looks like a game of snakes and ladders.

The light source is at the bottom, the lighting is correct(well, almost; it could use a little touch on his ass and the soles of his shoes).
Back for good.
Originally Posted by Fivah View Post
The light source is at the bottom, the lighting is correct(well, almost; it could use a little touch on his ass and the soles of his shoes).

i thought the lighting from his design thing was actually very flat, the lighting from the photo is correct cus well... its a photo, but his design has just been drawn over the top, and is very uniform, no brighter or darker areas, doesnt affect the background, doesnt create any shadows etc
the camera is the only light source

i would also take raidens word over my own or yours in these cases, much more knowledgable about sigs/photomanips than us

Originally Posted by PsyTrance View Post
Looks like a front flip.

i said the same thing to him in irc, its apparently intended to be some sort of a prediction rather than a motion trail
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by Tengo View Post
I don't get you, Dengue :U

the front must fits the background.
and you need to do slightly adjustments.