Toribash
Original Post
OMG! UBER SEXY REPLAYS! ROFLOLMAOMGWTFBBQ!
Well, I haven't posted in a while here >_>

Here's my latest compilation of replays, 11 total. A li'l simple moves taken further, and alot more relax. Oo, and some comic-ness thrown in :P (specifically, with the new motorbike mod)

The replays:
Conveniently in one package for you!

Enjoy! I would-with an emphasis on the "I WOULD"-like some C&C pleasee. :P Preferably more than the last..few..topics I have made. And my first try of my shop.

Again, enjoy! All replays made on 100DM, and on classic.tbm with the exception of some obvious replays. (if its a mod, it's clearly obvious)
Last edited by joonveen; Jun 5, 2008 at 06:02 PM.
no, man, not convenient.

if you want your replays watched, post them a few at a time. not in a huge bunch that you have to download.

not good.

and if your attachments is full, either remove some old ones that no-one's gonna miss, or host them somewhere, but, again, one at a time, and so that you don't have to download
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
thanks, that made me feel warm and fuzzy inside lol

(the "lol" is crucial to contaminate the message, so it can't be used as sig material... not that anyone would... 'nyways, would sure suck to be known for saying sum'n like that)
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Yes, the lol is crucial, otherwise that post would be stupid and sissy. Blarg wort honk.

And it reinforces the fact I'm happy and I post happy posts (lol)

sig material

Wait..what?