Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Splinter's replay gallery
Instead of posting many threads i will nao post my replays here.
First ones
Attached Files
Splinter_kickshiz.rpl (188.4 KB, 26 views)
Splinter_just kickin around.rpl (82.5 KB, 26 views)
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
I looove kicking
Sorry about double post.
Attached Files
Splinter_jump!.rpl (47.0 KB, 21 views)
Splinter_head_kick.rpl (30.1 KB, 21 views)
Splinter_more kicking.rpl (65.6 KB, 16 views)
Splinter_mine.rpl (233.5 KB, 22 views)
Splinter_speed.rpl (73.8 KB, 18 views)
Last edited by Splinter; Jun 6, 2008 at 09:25 PM. Reason: sorry
kickshiz - not nograb, but somehow has the air of a nograb combo. that's a good thing, just so you know
ball n' head torture - average, but i like the height at which the second strike is performed
just kicking around - i always like nograb kick combos. how on earth did that one kick give like 200k points?
jump - stiff, almos lame, i'll let this one slide...
head kick - good. just that I don't like it when other dm's happen before or simultaneously with the decap, since that steals the spotlight from the decap
more kicking - rather average, except for the rivrdance or whatever in the beginning... misleading name, there's only one kick.
mine - nice! what speed of DM's! Only why, oh why didn't you edit out that self DM in the end?
speed - good, although not that especially fast, especially compared to your other replays *cough*"Splinter mine"*cough*
Last edited by Archlurps; Jun 6, 2008 at 09:26 PM. Reason: bolding
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
speed2- Nice kick. I would imagine that kick to be hard to do right do to the wierd angle of the kick. It had nice power too
extrem spinkick- good spining. the kick it self could be slighty cleaner. by that I mean a decap only, no falling arms. I think that would make it that much better.
nograb madness- Although this takes alot of skill to do it loses some style points for being kinda slow and stiff.
Look v
Edit: ARRRGH! doublepost again.
Attached Files
Splinter_ubarkick.rpl (24.8 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by Splinter; Jun 9, 2008 at 01:21 PM.