Really good,
Opener was fine,
Kicks was clean and nice,
U holded uke tho :/
The jump after the split was unrealistic,
Pose was good.
9.5/10

*Mind checking my thread?
Thanks.. I'll try to make more replays soon.

Edit: Here's a replay.. I need help with booms, any tips?
Attached Files
Help with booms.rpl (183.9 KB, 44 views)
Last edited by KittiKat; May 28, 2012 at 09:49 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hi Thanks for the Cnc, and now It's my turn to Cnc You xD

Madman + Skeet: Totally Awesome man!! Booms, realism, perfect, the only problem was the weird opener, but the rest was awesome
9/10

SplitCap : Original spin and kicks, Enjoyable to see, Very cool replay! 10/10!

Help With booms: Cool replay , it was a little weird but it was cool 9/10

Also, I think a little part of the hits on that replay were a little slow to make a boom, or simply you need to aim to a boom zone (chest for this example) But if you will do a boom, you need a REALLY, REALLY powerfull hit, with the correct momentum ( I think you got the momentum right)

Maybe later we can do some work about you in a video haha :I you are very good for this madman art.
Last edited by LatinBlade; May 29, 2012 at 11:49 AM.
Thanks bro.
I'll try to make another replay for tonight
Haha, I've never been in a vid. I'm not very good at openers

Offtopic: I like you vid bro
-----
New replay:
-----
Here's another.. Come on guys CnC
Attached Files
Madman.rpl (255.2 KB, 33 views)
relaxed punch split.rpl (121.4 KB, 33 views)
Last edited by KittiKat; May 30, 2012 at 04:17 AM.
Madman - On the first kick the opener looked twitchy and rough, the grab after that I'm not a big fan of because for me you grab for a bit too long. The punch that came from the grab also looked ugly as did your landing from that punch. The dropkick setup you did looked extremely good but I think it could have done more damage. The dancing also looked very nice and fluid once it got going however the skeet that came after it was a bit boring. Overall not bad at all but I've seen better. Try to avoid keeping knees contracted for too long like at 525-ish and 160-ish. Other than that I think you should continue with your replaying as it has some very good points and I'd rate this a 5/10
Mate, these replays as a whole are superb. I absolutely love Splitcap, simple, clean, fluid, stylish. All the major critique points, spot on. 9.5/10 because your opener was questionable, but thats the most of your worries atm because it was a fantastic replay.
Some of the others, like Madman, werent as great, but still good. Good job for getting the dms, first kick was beautiful, dancing was brilliant: very attractive. But the opener was pretty bad, too twitchy. I have no idea what that was, and I really think you should have got the head with that last kick, woulda topped it off nice. But overall still a good replay, 7/10 as was relaxed punch split.
Overall kittikat, you are very naturally good at making replays. I really enjoy watching them and appreciate your style. I've also saved this thread as a bookmark so I can stay in the loop.

Lastly, could you visit my thread? Thanks alot man, love what you're doing.
Feed the birds, tuppence a bag, tuppence tuppence tuppence a baaaggg
My Avvy/Sig shop