Toribash
Original Post
Any advices?
Hey guys,

kinda new in this toribash thing so can you guys give me some advice on the replays i posted and on how to spar properly? cos i suck at that XD
Attached Files
mys.rpl (32.7 KB, 11 views)
ninjutsu.rpl (76.7 KB, 15 views)
mystifye 24.rpl (71.1 KB, 15 views)
I recommend lots and lots of practice fighting Uke. I spent hours fighting him to learn some more advanced moves I didn't know worked. After that, start out with beginners: don't expect to win every game. Also, be light on your feet; improvise during a fight to turn the tables.
Hi there new blood.
First off welcome to Toribash, i hope you enjoy your stay here. Now to the replays:
mys - The wushu punch is nice but im not a fan of starters. However, after the initial punch the combo was kinda nice to dq him though.
ninjutsu - the last head kick was nice, but up to that was pretty generic im afraid. Although you don't ply like someone whose new...
mystifye 24 - I'm sorry to say i think you got a bit lucky on this replay. regraze is an excellent player, and his save almost worked, although there was a nice use of your weight against his kicks in terms of absorbing damage, intentional or otherwise.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.