Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[Solved] Replay Problems (kinda)
Hello toriplayers:

Now I have a small problem which happens in single player. Now this only happens in the last frame of my game, if I press space to end this frame and therefore the finish the game, some times it does not let me see the replay, as if pressing space twice it skipps to the next game and I can not see the replay. The same happens if I press P. The only way to be really sure that I will be able to see my replay is by pressing R, which always works. But as we know pressing R only plays the frames you already pressed space on. So I always have to move one frame before pressing R.
This thing, what ever it is, happens to my knowledge in each mod I play in. It is really annoying because sometimes I lose replays I worked on for a long time.
So if you guys could help I would appreciate it.
[Hunters]
That happens to me too. But I think that when u press space on the final, it starts again, its either your keyboard is a bit buggy or TB has the tiny bug. But don't worry, it only happens seldomly.
Proud Founder/Leader of Odd and Member of RSO
Proud and Loyal Sensei of xXShio13Xx, Rodac, Firetiger, Umgcow, and DeaThDAN
Shrimp, you can bare with it. Or maybe ur graphics are medium or such. Try to make it minimum then check if it is still happening or such
Proud Founder/Leader of Odd and Member of RSO
Proud and Loyal Sensei of xXShio13Xx, Rodac, Firetiger, Umgcow, and DeaThDAN