Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Toribash won't open (MAC)
Hello everyone,

I'm a Mac user running OSX 10.5.8. I have an Intel Processor and an NVIDIA GeForce 9400M graphics card. I just downloaded the latest version of Toribash 3.99.
My problem is basically that Toribash crashes as soon as it opens. I've re-installed it and restarted my computer multiple times and I get the same problem.
If I try opening it with Terminal I get this error message:
unknown required load command 0x80000022

I'd appreciate any feedback or suggestions on how to fix this.

Thanks!
I have the exact same problem... I only know that it is because the new version doesn't work on Leopard. I'm not sure if there is a way to fix it, or maybe there is a port of the Windows version.
In order to run toribash 3.99 you have to have 10.6 OS or newer. It won't run on 10.5 or below... So I suggest you check out this site:

http://osxdaily.com/2011/06/23/mac-o...y-to-download/

Click on the first one under "Direct Download Links" and install the OSX when it finishes downloading. (Basically open it when you finish downloading it and it will allow you to install and restart your computer). Hope this helps, if you have any further issues feel free to PM me, I'm a Macbook user too :P

Cheers~
You can try the firewall, maybe it's blocked? Or try a re-install... It could be various reasons... Good luck on finding out!
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.