Toribash
Original Post
[VID]Hours

Made with sony vegas
Music : M83 - Midnight City
CnC Please
See my mug , it'll probably turn the flowers black
the song had good potential for a change in speed and flow in the replays, but they just kept a constant speed, kinda a let down
sync and speed ups/slowmos often felt forced, it needs to feel more natural
the smoke effects where too intense, softer and smaller, its like there was explosions going on. also didnt make sense with that city atmosphere script

are you recording at 30 or 60 fps? feels sluggish and slow when you record at 60, something to do with the program rendering at 30 fps or something. i seem to remember saying something like that recently.

otherwise it was ok, solid but not amazing, did the basics right, but the frills and bells and whistles were a let down
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
the song had good potential for a change in speed and flow in the replays, but they just kept a constant speed, kinda a let down
sync and speed ups/slowmos often felt forced, it needs to feel more natural
the smoke effects where too intense, softer and smaller, its like there was explosions going on. also didnt make sense with that city atmosphere script

are you recording at 30 or 60 fps? feels sluggish and slow when you record at 60, something to do with the program rendering at 30 fps or something. i seem to remember saying something like that recently.

otherwise it was ok, solid but not amazing, did the basics right, but the frills and bells and whistles were a let down

thx for this cnc next time Ill try to fix these problems but
what do you think?30fps record is better than 60?
See my mug , it'll probably turn the flowers black
No, record at 60 fps and render the video at 60 fps too, that's when you get the full effect.
I play games and lift weights.
The shake at 1:00 was WAY too crazy.
Not sure what it's even supposed to do, at that. With smoke at the beginning, should've lowered the opacity so it wouldn't be such a solid color, then it would look a tad bit more like it should. (even though I can't think why there'd be smoke on the street) The explosion\smoke on the punch during the spar was wierd. It didn't appear like it was strong enough to do anything like that. Freecam is really jumpy, it's pretty ugly when you have replays slowed down, then you can really notice it.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up