Toribash
Original Post
Head texture
I sent an email awhile back, i'm not sure if anyone got it. I did get a email saying that an email failed.. don't know if it was that one.. anyway!

I can't edit my head, but I already have one when I bought the game. Would I still be eligible for one? or should I buy one?
I'm sure if you send a PM to riba, he'll help you out.
It's good to see you're back! :o
At least somethat back :P
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane
If you mean that you have a regkey, enter it in its respective box here. The texture slot should be sent to you.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."