Ranking
Original Post
[Tex]Gurren Laggan head sketch
Hi guys, so um since I have no creativity today I made a sketch using reference from a show called gurren laggan. The sketch isn't perfect and honestly it got worse when I uploaded it because the template I use for Real life sketches is pretty off set to gimp so yea. My first time sketching in a long long time so don't be to rough but don't be afraid to give negative CnC. What this means if you say 9/10 good job fix some stuff and it will be perfect. I will rip my hair out and report :}

Wip one: in real life sketch

Wip two: Gimp sketch

Wip Three: love for dengue

Wip Four: I can see now

Wip Five: MORE

Last edited by iLiltay; Jun 13, 2012 at 06:29 AM.
Well, it could use some work.

The bottom of the head right now won't look too good in-game, it will be too low.

And below the face, it looks kinda like a mouth with a plate around it and under that is just like a chin or something? Anyways, I would erase the line that separates those two things and then add a V shade object instead.

The eyes don't match very well. It looks like you made a sketch of a rectangular shape, copied and pasted it, and then made it smaller and put it inside the bigger version and then made another shape inside the smaller shape. I would just erase the pupil, pr whatever you were trying to get at, and leave it like that.

Lots to work on. 6/10

EDIT: Adamant, KingBen, Demorid, TheCobra, did you read the first post? All of your posts will get you a one-way ticket to a report.
ugly
looks nice could turn out to be a great head would say work on the bit below the chin a bit looks almost the same as the face area