FL Studio
Sytrus
NI Massive
Sawer
(For image);
Paint.net
GIMP
Some font website. Hell if I remember.

So yeah, I liked Batman and so I wanted to make a tribute sort of.
I'm not Batman.

Wot.
This one is good! I like it You improved well.
However, until 0: 35 it was kinda lame and simple , might add some cool voices into it or something. But from 0: 35 i was just amazed how you built up to the drop and then you lowered the sound and i was like: What? Then came the drop "I'm BATMAN" and i was like daaaayum! That song is actually cool, except for the start.
I'll give it a 8/10 if i might rate the song ;)
Go ahead and make more!
Originally Posted by TheCobra View Post
This one is good! I like it You improved well.
However, until 0: 35 it was kinda lame and simple , might add some cool voices into it or something. But from 0: 35 i was just amazed how you built up to the drop and then you lowered the sound and i was like: What? Then came the drop "I'm BATMAN" and i was like daaaayum! That song is actually cool, except for the start.
I'll give it a 8/10 if i might rate the song ;)
Go ahead and make more!

Thanks man. Appreciated.
I was originally going to add voices, but then I forgot and I was like Ohh shit I need to stop the upload.
But then I decided against it because I got lazy.
:3
Wot.
Cool sending some later cuz its 4:51 AM in germany and if i start either to sing,talk or just do any random ass voices my mom comes to my room and kills me because of the neighbours who want to sleep :v

Also , posting a download link for the .rar file then allright?
Yeah!! that was awesome, looking forward to be impressed again by more so please make some and hey cobra :>
Master of the arcane arts
Alright i am not very, um, music picky, because I love music. This song to me, is a little repetitive, But it is good, just a lil repetitive, add a few more beats in there man
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by Beta View Post
Alright i am not very, um, music picky, because I love music. This song to me, is a little repetitive, But it is good, just a lil repetitive, add a few more beats in there man

Thanks, will do. :3
Wot.
take music theory
use some swing, some funk
this is just 1-2-3-4 and boring
also learn to sidechain and eq and compress etc etc