Toribash
Original Post
[VID]Toribash-iCo0n

Soft used:
Sony vegas 10.0
Adobe After effects CS4
Photoshop
Fraps
Last edited by pause; Jun 8, 2012 at 02:50 AM.
|If u want to be commented, comment first :)|ORMO|
lo I like the end, looked like moon walking for a second though. nice video man, a little short, i think it should be longer
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
I feel somewhat honored for trying to duplicate my 'mask fx' effect that I made up.I don't really like cuts in toribash movies because it just confuses me but I think here you did a great job cutting those clips up.
You could've made the bassdrop look better with some shakiness/a quick overload of effects (just a quick one like 3-4 seconds) or atleast sync a more powerful hit and try to freecam it so it stands out more.

Not bad.

Last edited by Humper; Jun 8, 2012 at 06:05 AM. Reason: penises.
I play games and lift weights.
Originally Posted by Rezer View Post
lol, its a end.

Really? then it needs more replays and more effects for the replays.
Replay thread

Just made...

Not bad but lets face with some serious problems.
YOu use too many cuts in your vids like this vid:Everything went good and then there is a suddenly cut out from the cam's perspective to another perspective and its ruin the sync.
The other thing is you use different parts of the records what makes looks terrible
no sync just good effects
you must make a uniformity what makes a normal periods of the vid.. and stop these cuts
and when the music is getting in the action(sry bad english xD)you must not cut the records to random parts
YOu must concentrate to sync one record to the part of the music what you want
I saw this in some video of yours...

I hope this CnC will help you and sorry if its harsh a lil bit....
See my mug , it'll probably turn the flowers black
To Cnc:

(a little detail)The text that you used could be any better font, but thats apart on the likes.

the replays were too slow on some parts that it should be fast moves

the effects were good but also the bars zoom in and out that you used did look a little weird

8/10

I enjoyed it