Toribash
Original Post
A hacker in my clans server
Some player id coming in my clan came out of nowhere and banned me from my own clan server, claiming to at first be zaarock then admitting not to be but somehow banning me, a admin of the server from it. I can get it, but I dont wanna risk getting banned again.
Help? The server has a leftknife, its called lockdown is disabled come in

EDIT: I know who it was, it was Pawned.
Last edited by IdiotForce; Jun 8, 2008 at 09:42 PM.
Uhm.. namco, first of all, no proof, second, let pawned enter and check his IP, i know pawned, he wouldn't do such a thing.
No way hes entering. And I dont need proof, as long as hes out of the server, good.

And it was him. He later logged in and re-entered. Ask him, he'll obviously deny.
He said it, once as the player ID, once actually logged in.

Enough of this, all you people just like pawned, so you wont believe it, close it.

Pawned, I laugh at you, you dont admit it. Still denying. Oh well.

So instead of wasting time of me trying to tell you people your siding with a server hacker, I'll just ask you close this
namcoboy, I laugh at you, you try to get people banned without proof, and still try to make out it was me when you have NO PROOF, and you say you need no proof? Ofc you need proof if you want to prove something.
Off topic: Pawned that link in your sig is really annoying, I keep accidentally clicking eet.
work it harder make it better do it faster makes us stronger more than ever hour after our work is never over
Off Topic: Stop putting your mouse over my sig then, lol.

On Topic: Admins close this thread, he obviously cannot prove that I did any of this.