Original Post
[Vid]First try to overedit (HELP ME)

Music : Knife Party - Centipede
programs are used:
Sony vegas
Fraps
Toribash
Hmmm well I'm tried to make a "overedit" but I think I'm faild it
anways guys what is the best option for sony vegas?
what format is the best?
how to get a clear quality in videos?
See my mug , it'll probably turn the flowers black
I like it \/

Well, that counts as an overedit. Vid had some sync, the quality of the video was simply outstanding. The edit didn't completely tamper with the tori's visibility. Replays were really nice, good job on those.

Wanna know what you're next overedit video needs? *homosexual impression* Ssspaarklllesss c: . 9.9/10. Great job man.
beware
the goblin
For an overedit it's okay, but as a toribash video it was insanely good, it had very good sync, perfect amount of effects.

One thing you could do is to try to keyframe a better shaking effect because this one is WAY too crazy and really confusing (atleast for me)
I am digging the color correction and your style of editing, it has that feeling of badassness. You might want to get rid of that fire thing overlay, it looks out of place in my opinion.

Really good tip: Stay away from overediting. Be creative!
Last edited by Humper; Jun 11, 2012 at 02:55 AM.
I play games and lift weights.
From 0: 33, you leaved to go ome very important and cool oportinities to sync stuff.
Freecam Was good, no complains.
The replays were exelent

The colours of the vid were clean, you can easely see all perfectly how its happening, not like other supah lazoo0o0o0o0rz over edit videos that I seen before.

Cool!
Last edited by LatinBlade; Jun 11, 2012 at 08:44 AM.