Toribash
Original Post
Please! I need help!
Hi, I just ordered 20k TC by OneBip yesterday, but something went WRONG! The OneBip page would never complete the yellow progress bar to the end, and I did never recieve the TC, so I sent the admins a mail, and Stilf sent me 25k back as a refund, and today I ordered another pack of TC just to get enough to get the limited edition Vampire User Text that I've wanted so badly.. And now it hit my mind; "OMG! Does the cash I got from Stilf COUNT towards the Vampire user text bonus when I buy over 28k? Will it be registered as "bought tc" or will it be registered as "recieved tc"??"...

Will the TC I recieved from Stilf be registered as "deposited" tc and count up towards the 28k limit for Vampire user text bonus or will it be registered as recieved TC from stilf? Because I bought the tc just in order to get the vamp user text, and now it looks like theres an error with my 3rd order too (bought 30k tc) Because if it DOESN'T count as deposited TC, and I ain't getting any Vampire User Text, I'd say it's UNFAIR, and I wouldn't know what to do..

Please answer anyone!

-Vaitar
Ohai, My hand says F*** you.
Technically, no. You need to buy the whole amount in one go, and the items get transferred to you automatically... If you pm a relevant moderator, though, and ask nicely, I'm confident they will help you out.
I'm back, I think... :)
Mod Pack
You really should PM Stilf about this, seeing he was the one who interacted with your last problems.
I just sent a mail to the GMs about my problem, and I really hope they will somehow fix it, even if I could send them back 25k TC and then recieve my 20k Tc that I bought yesterday + the 10k tc I bought today that went wrong; I got the sms, but not the tc, and my mobile was charged for the 60NOK (norwegian kroner). and then send me back 30k tc marked as if I got them by buying them with my mobile, I'd be happy.. Now I just have to wait for them to reply.. I can't do anything but wait and cross my fingers that they will understand my situation..
Ohai, My hand says F*** you.