Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[Tex]Olodum set and a banner

olodum

The head was made waaaay before I even attempt to make a set for it, souldn't remember what colours exactly I've used, that's why they don't match (the dark blue on it's mouth was supposed to be blue fire).

And I won't make hands

banner

This banner was made for an event, means nothing.

Both made with Photoshop CS5.
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
set matches good with the set
and used good creativy
9/10
and banner isnt good
you should use better font
colour doesnt match
theres no sense
6/10
everything in the banner were made on purpose and the font comic sans annoys people, I like to annoy people
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
Well, I like Comic Sans, so hah.

Banner: 10/10. I just can't comprehend the awesomeness and effort put into it, you'll definitely win that event.

Set: Holy hot Jesus fuel, the head does match, what are you talking about man? "This image means absolutely nothing." fits in perfectly with the set, it makes it flow dude.

Great job, 10/10
ugly
I have no idea how to map hands, got any tips on how to make decent-looking fists?
Milk

You have great potential in the marketing business

If you were to sell this, you would at least get 150k.

Make more sets Milk!

Every set I've seen made by you makes me

Make hands, even if there shit, as LWafflez said.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Milk View Post
I have no idea how to map hands, got any tips on how to make decent-looking fists?

the same way you did the torso
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-