Toribash
Original Post
Toribash new IRC channel
Hi dear community,

I'm preety new in Toribash but there is one thing I noticed right away. Toribash IRC channel is not active - no ops no people to help newcommers and so on. So I decided to give the nice guys that made a game and the community a lil hand and made a new channel with a little help from my friends ( without them I'd have no bot there yet ). So I would like to welcome all who wish to idle and / or are prepaired to help and give support to other players who enjoy as much as we all do in the game and may need a little help one day.

The channel is located on Quakenet.org server and its called #toribash.eu

Lets make a little step to give our dear game-makers and community what it deserves!

Best regards,
Andrej "exoandi" Pregelj!
Welcome to the community. You might not have noticed but there IS an active Toribash channel at IRC.

The server is asia.toribash.com and the channel is #toribash. Some months ago, it was on Quakenet but it has changed.
very good idea ill check out the site.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Uh...
Guess what.
Toribash IRC is extremely active. Many of our members only still are in this community because of IRC. You probably just logged on during a boring period. In fact, as I write this, we're extremely active making fun of your thread.
Probably should have investigated a bit before you went through the trouble.
Well soz man didnt knew..there is still a quakenet one on website...
well shit happens some moderator pls delete my thread then xD
Already done.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."