Toribash
Original Post
[S]Demon head
This is my first texture :P It's crappy but i think it's good for first one!

Preview:

Start your offers... Sorry but i will not accept offers under 40 Tc... I whant to get some money of it :P

Put your offers!

In-game photo.

EDIT: i recolored it and now it's Dark gray. Also added some shades on eyes and mouth! Im loking ow to change that weird looking teeth.
Last edited by draco320; Jun 21, 2012 at 07:14 AM.
ill give u nothing sorry bro u got to get it better try making the colors more vivid and the teeth are weird
swosh swosh swosh swosh swosh Old shop (to be redone)
Thancks for the suggestion :P yeah it's very bad. But it's my first try EVER. i whis somebody buy it for 40. If somebody do that my morale will raise a little.
100 tc if i fix the teeth
-----
because the rest ill do it by mislef
-----
nah look forget it work some more on it maybe next time some one will want it
and do it in 512 size becasue ur not gona give the template are u?
Last edited by choppa5; Jun 21, 2012 at 03:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
swosh swosh swosh swosh swosh Old shop (to be redone)
Originally Posted by draco320 View Post
Thancks for the suggestion :P yeah it's very bad. But it's my first try EVER. i whis somebody buy it for 40. If somebody do that my morale will raise a little.

It's not that bad really, although I agree with the previous poster that you should make textures in 512 since it's easier to work on, better previews and quality.

I'll buy it for 500 if you can recolor the skin, lighten it up a bit so it's a dark grey instead of black
Originally Posted by NoGood View Post
It's not that bad really, although I agree with the previous poster that you should make textures in 512 since it's easier to work on, better previews and quality.

I'll buy it for 500 if you can recolor the skin, lighten it up a bit so it's a dark grey instead of black

Here it is! Recolored! Now it's dark grey.

Also! i aded some black shades on eyes and mouth :P. Like it?
Originally Posted by mogambo View Post
You forgot a little bit on the back of the head... but yeah otherways gj.

Hahaha no man! i didnt forget anithing :P. it's bacause sometimes Gray looks like black when it contrast whit the white background of coments box.
Originally Posted by mogambo View Post
If you want i can screenshot it and zoom in for you to look...

just brush all the edges :S

You are talking about the mouth and the eyes? I add some shades so it look good :P