Toribash
Original Post
[Vid][Art] Speed Art By Beta
Okay, so I had to rap it up on the sides due to the fact that I had to go soon, so it didn't come out as a envisioned it. Oh well, I move on. I hope you guys enjoy this speed art, feel free to like and subscribe . (finally starting a youtube for people who want to learn photoshop and my speedarts/arts i do often.)

Finishing product: http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/...be-Partner.png
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Fuckin pro....
Music is weird at 2.24 as u know...

Like everything about it.
If i was to CnC i would say prehaps the orange fb sign doesnt stand out enough.
And i couldnt see da paint splatters workin on a webpage
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard
Lol read what I said, I didn't have time to you know, work on the sides like I wanted to, This is a youtube background. Music, Idk I got it from the internet... But next time hopefully I won't have to leave like i did this one, and I can work on everything (the sides in this video ) The best i can. Also I will fix that Facebook Icon later, thanks .
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
Ono dont take my advise.... it may lead to terrible art.
Also ic....
could you write a tut on makin those spheres shaded like they are?
i could never manage to pull it off D:
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard
Lol There is no way I can make a mistake, I wont change the sides, I will save another speed art some time Just change the orange.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
I first thought that this was speed painting then I noticed it was speed filter use / speed blending options thing...

Not really nice as the bevel and emboss just looks ugly and childish. You're playing with kid tools Beta.

Time to do it yourself
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
You got some technical skills which is nice to see, good workflow, and the result was not that bad. You might easily get away with some obvious emboss or obvious brush/textures because not everyone uses photoshop so they won't care for such, as long as it looks good it doesn't really matter that much. You shouldn't take company logos and make it this visible, use very descreatly if you have to use them at all, you might want to use a custom downloaded font or something like that instead.
Freelancer, please read the Description of the video, I was doing it the way that flewdesigns does it. I do my shading myself due to that it looks better. If you would read the video description, maybe you would know

Also Ezeth, company logos such as Twitter and Facebook. even deviantart are able to take and use in art/banners, because it is promoting their website and they appreciate that. FlewDesigns allows for his logo to be used, other then that, My logo is the only one in there .

Also, I usually work with my brush, such as shown in here:

and

Picture

That Head I used brush only on. ~For Freelancer, it is all about the end product, not what you use, a lot of great artists such as CEO/co-directer of http://planetphotoshop.com uses filters to make his art. And same with Pixel perfect, on revision3tv i believe the name is.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!