Toribash
Original Post
[Music] After my first crappy attempts n fl studio. mY new song (GOOD one)
http://soundcloud.com/nicolai-sandma...-project-o-o-1

Have fun and feel free to cnc.
Im still working on that
Last edited by torilose; Jun 27, 2012 at 05:36 PM.
TB NEXT HYPUU
Ah, there you are! You improved very very much since your last songs, and this is dubstep.
I love it, I can't wait to see the finished song.
OSHI - AM - TRG
RAKU
try to make synths instead of using samples, please
everything is off-key, it sounds like a bunch of notes thrown together
:<
I messed up the drop...
But i made the Melody and it took mr qa long time.
The Bass drop is CrAp i change that.
Thank you orfeas.
Took me like 8hours thats really Hard work
-----
And the Bass wobble is messed up too XD
I have to edit THIS mich XD
Thanks for the likes on Facebook
-----
@slybash How How How XD that Stuff in fl Studio is damn hard to understand. I have to change the drop the wobble Bass Mix envelope and use synths (i dont Even know what that is)
Last edited by torilose; Jun 28, 2012 at 07:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by torilose View Post
@slybash How How How XD that Stuff in fl Studio is damn hard to understand. I have to change the drop the wobble Bass Mix envelope and use synths (i dont Even know what that is)

Just practice by listening to particular sounds from other songs and trying to re-create them? Or just playing with it...
Doing that all the Time
But if you Look at Drops drom for example skrillex then you just cant imagine how to make that Sound by your own. Thank you for the tips guys i will Upload the edited Version next week.
Is there somebody who use fl studio to make Electro, House or dubstep who can tell me some good ways to make a nice drop. ( I dont like Youtube Tutorials because you just so the Same Thing like the Guy in the vid but dont really understand anything. Thats why i am asking.) my aim is Not to make a Good Song or Sound while Not understanding anything. My aim is it to be a Good artist. Sorry for Capital letters posting this from my Handy wich has a shitty autoinput :/
Last edited by torilose; Jun 29, 2012 at 12:08 AM.
You should get higher quality piano sounds. It sounds awful compared to the rest.
I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals
Random sounds and noises thrown together on top of one another. Practice a LOT more before uploading to Soundcloud again.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time