Toribash
Original Post
Question about free play vs uke
Looks like when im playing vs Uke the game restarts automatically before finishing it, for example when uke is close to touch the floor the game skips automatically so I can't see/save the replay if I am interested in doing it. I would like to know if there's any way to avoid this auto restart. Thanks
Toribash 3.99. Just happens offline

PS: well sometimes i cant see replays but i guess it its cause the other guy hits space or something
Try downloading the 4.00 Beta 7, if that don't work then save your good replays to a random folder. Delete the toribash folder, then reinstall it. See if that works
I will try it. Thanks for your help SchVannia
-----
I have finally tried the 2 solutions you gave me and still happens. 1/4 of the games vs uke when he or my char is about to touch the floor bam , surprise. It's like if I wrote /rt on the chat. A pity i have to deal with it
Last edited by Pchekinko; Jun 28, 2012 at 04:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Nope they are not. In aikido for instance, matchframes 350 and turnframes 10,20,20,30,30,35,35,40,40,50. I just contract both pecs and hit space 3 times, the 4th one when I'm about to dq is when it restarts. As i said happens 1/4 of the times more or less. Weird
It happens to me sometimes. If you want to save the replay before the fight auto restarts, use Shift + P to skip one frame and just before DQ'ing, save the replay.
Try using Spacefixer.lua script.
I forgot where the thread was.
3DS FC :4038-6911-2047
Pokemon Player. LoZ and other Nintendo shit. =]