Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Pokemon and other things.
Someone probably posted this, well anyway I was digging around old stuff and whoop-dee-doo I found my Gameboy AdvanceSP. Who knew it was there? And out of luck I found my good ol' Pokemon Sapphire.

So I made this thread I wanna see your stuff!

Whats your favorite starter/pokemon?
Favorite Region? Why?
Pokemon you caught with the masterball?
What was your favorite pokemon game?

Here's pretty much mine.

Favorite starter? Probably Torchic x3
Favorite Region, Kanto or Hoenn (I dont want to go to lavender town again)
The pokemon I caught with the masterball? Uhh Kyogre I guess.
Fav pokemon game? Sapphire and maybe Fire Red... Gonna save dem monies for Black and White 2.
I <3 coffee
Favourite Starter: Cyndaquil. Purely on merit of its appearance, no logical reasoning.
Favourite Region: Jhoto. I loved the Unown ruins, the thing with the Red Gyarados, and the various towers such as the Bellsprout tower and the one Ho-oh was in. The region as a whole had an "old fashioned" feel imo, especially some of the northern towns.
Pokémon I caught with the masterball: Mew (hax :P), Mewtwo x3, Ho-oh x2, shiny Dratini, Latios, Latias, Deoxys, Giratina, Regigigas.
Favourite pokémon game: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness. Or if we're sticking with the main series, Emerald. (I haven't played any game past Diamond/Pearl)
My favorite starter was probably Treecko, I liked his final evolution form. (Sceptile).
Favorite region was Hoenn, because I don't know, it was cool. I liked the secret hideouts thing.
I hardly recall ever using a Masterball, my mentality is almost always "save it for a more important Pokémon", so I mostly used Ultra Balls. Though one time I actually caught Rayquaza with a Pokéball, go figure. ;o
Favorite Pokémon game was Ruby, obviously, just because it was so neat. I have, however, played Diamond, Platinum, and FireRed.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Whats your favorite starter/pokemon?: Squirtle/Shinx-Luxray
Favorite Region? Why?: Kanto, it's the birthplace of ALL MY CHILDHOOD MEMORIES
Pokemon you caught with the masterball?: i never used it. caught those motherfuckers with an ultra ball
What was your favorite pokemon game?: blue version/pearl
i named my sandman Charles
Favorite Starter? Pikachu, because Pokemon Yellow kicked ass. (surfing Pikachu FTW) other than that, I always use the fire starter.
Favorite Region? Hoen, why? Because that series of games was the most fun I've ever had in a pokemon game, period. And I've played every generation from Blue to Black (<and that was the second funnest one).
Pokemon caught w/ masterball? Heh, I had an action replay for all my games. I caught everything with a masterball.
Favorite Game? Emerald, because of Hoen.
Hit something with enough balls, and you'll always capture it.

Favorite Starter: Mudkip. And not because of memes. Because it's so FUCKING ADORABLE.
Favorite Region: Kanto. Though Johto is a VERY close second. Mainly because I enjoyed Pokemon before there were a metric fuckton of them. 150 Pokemon is plausible to catch, 250 is somewhat challenging, but 649? Seriously, I don't have that kind of time nor patience. Considering only like half of them are in some way useful.
Pokemon caught with masterball: ALL the Pokemon, when I was a lazy ass and used the dup glitch for both blue/red and gold/sapphire. When I didn't, it was Articuno for blue, Zapdos for red, Ho-oh for Gold, Lugia for sapphire.
Favorite Game: Gold. Fuck yo shit, Sudowoodo was the best fucking addition to everything ever. Couldn't just piss on the damn thing to make it move, NOOOOO, you had to water it.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Whats your favorite starter/pokemon? Totodile
Favorite Region? Why?: Kanto,because I spent so much time there in Crystal.
Pokemon you caught with the masterball? Ho-oh and Lugia on different playthroughs.
What was your favorite pokemon game? Pokémon Gold, Silver,Crystal.. That gen anyway.
Also Ruby and Emerald aren't so bad too.

Smack Bitches.

[Piratez]
Whats your favorite starter/pokemon? Treecko for obvious reasons.

Favorite Region? Why? Hoenn

Pokemon you caught with the masterball? Latias.

What was your favorite pokemon game? Pokemon Platinum, for its universal looks and its trippy dimension shifts.