Toribash
Original Post
[VID]ClockMaker - Felepeno
This was a video requested by a friend! I hope you all enjoy, Please be nice with your comments, Give me some tips, And be watching out for my SEC video ^^
WATCH IN HD, IT MAKES IT 1000X BETTER.

Software: Sony vegas 10, Gimp
Music, Vexare - Clockworker
Last edited by Felepeno; Jul 15, 2012 at 04:48 AM.
WHO SAID I WAS HUMAN? I'LL KICK THEIR ASS!
Just the look of it in HD is pretty Amazing, like seriously, i would watch it even on mute, i do feel though that the slowdown effect was over-used, but when the speed of the replays was normal or even a bit speed up, it looked pretty amazing.
I just realised I have the stupidest name in the forum
Thanks so much, Felepeno. My money was well invested.
I do have to complain a little though. You need a little more
Synch to the song with the hits. there was quite a few missed opportunities.
Around my replay for TamaKuu's Opener competition is a good example.
The first hit was great, sync'd with the music. But then, when you had a good chance
to.. Iunno, lapse it or something, and sync the second punch with that second beat
you slowed it down.
8/10 Still love it.
wow that
sucked
Bastard ended my 10/10 streak >.>

RIP
10/10 Streak
Minerals - ClockMaker
Last edited by Felepeno; Jul 15, 2012 at 10:07 AM.
WHO SAID I WAS HUMAN? I'LL KICK THEIR ASS!
I cried so much when the song turned into dubstep..

I don't know about others, but slow toribash videos doesn't do it for me, I find them pretty boring and I usually don't have the patience to sit through and watch everything but I liked it more when the bass dropped because everything started going all apeshit and it had more action, so I give you that.

You need to work a little on your freecam and one little tip, when you plan to slow toribash videos down, make the freecam more static and not so jumpy because it ruins the whole thing, IMO.

Pretty basic toribash video, I liked some of the effects, and the quality was enjoyable.

I never rate.
I play games and lift weights.