Ranking
Original Post
Vindictus
Now that it's hit Steam, Kaii is finally coming out (Fuck yeah.) and Season 1 is on its way to it's end and all, I think It's about time to give this game some more recognition that it so obviously deserves.

This game has got some seriously badass badassery in it's arrow, blood, skull, lightning dragon vomiting up its ass.

This game is the shit. Best game ever.

Go try this game out right now and bring plenty of salty snacks (heh.) because once you actually start the game you'll be hooked for quite a while.

Also before the well needed Lann nerf a long time ago:
Last edited by Isolations; Jul 16, 2012 at 10:49 PM.
Yes, please add more information about the game within 24 hours.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
I played this once.
My friend told me to get it.

The game is badass. Great graphics and nice gameplay. From what I saw of it at least. After completing the tutorial I tried to meet up with him. We searched for 20 minutes, but we were invisible to each other. There were no traces of each other, even when we were in the same spot, looking at the exact same thing. I raged and uninstalled.

I had completely forgotten about this game. I'd love to try it again.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
I've heard about this and seen loads of gameplay,but nexon is a terrible developer and I think that there is probably some sort of a catch to it,because it looks damn fine.

Smack Bitches.

[Piratez]
Originally Posted by Noah View Post
I played this once.
My friend told me to get it.

The game is badass. Great graphics and nice gameplay. From what I saw of it at least. After completing the tutorial I tried to meet up with him. We searched for 20 minutes, but we were invisible to each other. There were no traces of each other, even when we were in the same spot, looking at the exact same thing. I raged and uninstalled.

I had completely forgotten about this game. I'd love to try it again.

I can guarantee that you guys were on either different servers or different channels.

Also so far the only thing Nexon has done to really pull on peoples scrotums is probably the way it sometimes postpones it's character releases and major updates by maybe 2-3 days.
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
this game is a 1 hour game. I like the whole instanced dungeon idea, but the finishers man. They get soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo repetitive that you can't play it without cringing.

That means you probably got about 10 levels into the game. Everything gets better after you hit 20.
No, we were on the same everything. We would literally describe the exact same thing to each other. We would see the same people.

Ex: "Ok, there is a guy sitting on a log by the campfire named 'xxxIpwnNubs69'?"
"yes"
"and who is next to him"
"1337hax123"
"RAGGGEEE WHY CANT WE SEE EACHOTHER"
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider