Ranking
Original Post
[Solved] Clan Losing Points
My clan, [-Zone], has been losing a lot of points in the last few days. However, none of us have any idea why we are losing points. We've lost a couple of wars, yes, but that doesn't normally actually take a way points. Just yesterday morning we were at just over 1000 points. I woke up this morning to find us at 841 points. Over 150 points lost over night. It appears to all be point losses in the Battle category, though. No loss in the Status.

What causes a clan to lose points? We can't figure it out, and our rank is seriously suffering for it
Last edited by Risk; Jul 22, 2012 at 12:01 AM.
\o/
It turns out that what's causing us to lose points is wars. Not just losing wars, though. We just had a war today that we won 5-4, and we lost 40 points for it. Why would we lose points for a war that we won? What is happening here? Why are we losing points for warring?

Edit: This can be closed. Got help on the IRC.
Last edited by Risk; Jul 24, 2012 at 01:14 AM.
\o/
This seems to be happening to our clan as well... so can someone explain what's happening here please?
Quitting toribash dawg
Don't worry about things with the current crappy broken clan system, it's going to be replaced with a new one when it's ready.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you