Ranking
Original Post
[Help needed] Toribash head.
Hey, I recently noticed this section after posting this in the beginners sanctuary, and aren't sure how to delete the other topic. So all I can do is apologize and request the other is deleted.

Hi, I've been playing Toribash actively for around a week now, and just started getting into the texture creation part. Currently, I'm just creating heads, which as showing my first head was told was brilliant, and I had great potential. The only problem is, due to the lack of brains my computer has, I can't click the "Choose texture" option, so my trusted friends do that for me.

I have a 128x head texture item, but I keep being told by them, that it is failing to upload. After making my first head, I went onto a second, (It's brilliant, if I must say so) and the same problem arises, it won't upload.

All I am currently doing, however, is creating a 512x512 file on photoshop, designing my head, and saving it as a .tga, which works fine, I presume, as I can preview (/lp 0 preview) it perfectly.

Is this a current problem with my file, or a forum problem? I'm being told it's a problem with the forums uploading, but it's nice to be sure, right!

Any decent reply is very welcomed, and I would thank you greatly for doing so.
Try changing the format of the texture to .png.

Instead of uploading textures through the 'Textures' page, uploading the textures through the actual item works better in most cases.
So for you, you would simply hit the [Edit] button next to your head texture item (which is located in your activated inventory) and upload the file from there.
BAD LUCK