Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[Vid] Pulse

Music: Knife Party - Fire Hive (Krewella Remix)
Soft: After Effects CS6, Sony Vegas

I just tryed to auto-sync alittlebit.
Don't FUCKING take it serious!
Last edited by Hours; Jul 28, 2012 at 08:56 PM.
M I N I V A N
Sync is pretty good. A major problem is that you made it impossible to see Pulse. Someone who doesn't know the replay will have no idea of what's going on.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
Sync is pretty good.

It should be perfect, if it isn't, youtube screwed it. No Im not blaming on youtube.
I used a kind of effect witch makes it auto-synced.
A major problem is that you made it impossible to see Pulse. Someone who doesn't know the replay will have no idea of what's going on.

Yeah...
M I N I V A N
as pusga said the sync was nice so was the effects. although I think you should've done something with the ending.
'u'
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
youtube screwed it

Im not blaming on youtube

That post left me a bit confused, but it's not perfect because sync is not only about making everything synced with the song, I think it's about when to use and when not to use it.
oh yeah
That post left me a bit confused, but it's not perfect because sync is not only about making everything synced with the song, I think it's about when to use and when not to use it.

Originally Posted by Hours View Post

Music: Knife Party - Fire Hive (Krewella Remix)
Soft: After Effects CS6, Sony Vegas

I just tryed to auto-sync alittlebit. Don't take it serious.

M I N I V A N
As far as i could see there was barely any sync.
The main hit was the only one i could really see.
Pulse's replay skills were completely lost among a spam of effects imo.
After the hit there was basically no replay, it skipped to the end of the replay and you could barely see that due to the overwhelming light.
The same goes for when the replay was continued.
In addition the clip was 13 seconds. 13! That must've taken barely any time at all.

Overall:
> 13 seconds, the replay itself is longer than that.
> Pulse's skill was completely lost.
> Whether sync was there or not became irrelevant as we could see nothing.

So yeah, not a fan of it at all, looks like it hardly took any effort.
Now for the constructive bit of constructive criticism:
If i were you I'd concentrate less on random lights and effects more on the replay itself (inb4that'smystyle).
In response to it's my style: That's all well and good, but it could do with mybe dialling it down so we can see what's going on.
And make it longer, if i see a clip shorter than about 20 seconds on youtube (the time being on the thumbnail) I just don't bother looking, It's never worth it for the time it takes to load. And I'm sure I'm not alone in that view.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
As far as i could see there was barely any sync.
The main hit was the only one i could really see.
Pulse's replay skills were completely lost among a spam of effects imo.
After the hit there was basically no replay, it skipped to the end of the replay and you could barely see that due to the overwhelming light.
The same goes for when the replay was continued.
In addition the clip was 13 seconds. 13! That must've taken barely any time at all.

Overall:
> 13 seconds, the replay itself is longer than that.
> Pulse's skill was completely lost.
> Whether sync was there or not became irrelevant as we could see nothing.

So yeah, not a fan of it at all, looks like it hardly took any effort.
Now for the constructive bit of constructive criticism:
If i were you I'd concentrate less on random lights and effects more on the replay itself (inb4that'smystyle).
In response to it's my style: That's all well and good, but it could do with mybe dialling it down so we can see what's going on.
And make it longer, if i see a clip shorter than about 20 seconds on youtube (the time being on the thumbnail) I just don't bother looking, It's never worth it for the time it takes to load. And I'm sure I'm not alone in that view.

Sync should be perfect.

So don't say it wasn't.

And no, I didn't give this much time.
About 20 minutes.
Ok, its a TEST to see if it was working proberly.

Thanks for your CnC tho.
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by Hours
Sync should be perfect.

So don't say it wasn't.

Surely that comes down to whoever is watching the video. (I'm not saying sync is opinion based, I'm just saying whoever is watching the video can't lie about what they saw)
There have been multiple comments about the sync so maybe you weren't using it quite correctly or it is flawed, twixtor has been known to have a few gaping flaws in the past.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
most of tb videos atm remind me this:

you are on the right way, lol

/obvious sarcasm

not pleased with current tendency to do few seconds long videos with dubstep noise so i would not bother rating it, but on the serius note: try something different?
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15