Toribash
Original Post
Yo
Alright, so look; here's the deal. I need 24k, and I need it soon. I'm not an awful artist, in fact I'm pretty good, and I'll sell for cheap, I'll do a head texture for no more than 1k for 128 2k for 256-512.

A full set for 3000, including a head at 128, 6000 at 256-512 sizes. Full detail. Trails add on another 1000. Max you'll ever pay here for a single set is 7000. If you want to see my art, shoot me a private message, I'm in a game right now and later I'll post some. I'll be doing aikido tourneys for... a while.

(Tori is 5th dan, I've been here for 4 years, I'm under rank 1000, reputable and all that. Trying to make some sweet art asap)

Here's something I made a long time ago. It's pretty cool. I don't have the original but I can probably remake it easy enough, if anyone wants it.

I do my best to make gorgeous art, and I know how to think outside of the box.

But the thing is I'm out of practice. I'll definitely get back to any requests as quickly as possible, (24 hours probably) and I work fast. What you ask for is exactly what you'll get, and I'll send you low quality jpeg previews of what you'll be getting before you get the crisp, refined item, at which point; I get paid.

Cheap, Reliable, Fast, and Quality textures. That's what you'll get, but only until I've got enough to finish out my own texture set: which is 24k.

So get it while the getting's good.
Last edited by Sanus; Jul 29, 2012 at 12:23 AM.