Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Drop in fps when typeing, Help Plz!
as the title says when i type in multiplayer or freeplay my fps drops from 30 to around 3-7 fps unless i press esc to go into menu then press it again to close it... i have tried to re-install but i have had no luck,
my computer specs are:
Ram:6.00 GB
Precessor: intel core i3-2100 3.10 GHz
System type: 64-bit operating system
and its windows 7 home preimium if that matters
I would really appreciate some help with this issue
It's most likely related to your video card.
Here's a thread someone posted with the same issue.

The FAQ subforum has an abundance of general troubleshooting steps. If the thread above fails, check out the Performance and Compatibility FAQ.
It's an Intel 64bit driver problem. Whatever you do DON'T UPDATE THE DRIVER. Newer ones are actually worse & cause the game to crash.

Using older ones is better.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
ty
-----
accually that didnt help at all and the solution on the forum confuses me can you explain to me what a GPU and a IGP is
Last edited by FireCrazy; Aug 2, 2012 at 01:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
GPU: Graphics processing unit
IGP: Interior gateway protocol

Here are a few things that may be slowing your frame rate:

1. Clustered Registry: Over time your registry may become slow, so try downloading a registry cleaner to speed up your computer alittle bit

2. Malware & Spyware: Your cause of a slow framerate may be due to malware and spyware. Try downloading avg free so that you can stay safe

3. Drivers: Sometime's your hardware doesn't respond well to new software that requires up-to-date drivers. Try updating your drivers etc.

Also look up game booster 3 download on google, because I downloaded it and it helped alot
Last edited by ic0n; Aug 2, 2012 at 03:58 AM.
i dont think those are the problem some guy said he ran with GPU and it worked fine how do i do that
CLICK here for hampas replays!!!!!
CLICK here for secret toribash items!!!!!!
Originally Posted by FireCrazy View Post
i dont think those are the problem some guy said he ran with GPU and it worked fine how do i do that

Hm I'll do some more research and get back to you tomorro.Btw what do you mean by running GPU?
Also try downloading an older version of toribash, because when I tried intalled the newest version of toribash on my old acer laptop it could barely run.
Last edited by ic0n; Aug 2, 2012 at 07:37 AM.
Originally Posted by FireCrazy View Post

That's only applicable to people with Nvidia Optimus.

People stuck with Intel's shitty IGP should downgrade their drivers as I already stated.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you