Toribash
its a fine set but also mirrored, I do not think you can sell it for the 150k you've putted it out for. get a starting bid of maybe 60-70 k and buyout to about 180k.
'u'
lol
1.It's taroni's work his work itsn't lower than 200k
2.it's highdetailed
3.i'm 2nd owner (1st because previous didnt has 512 or 128 )
4.Taroni spent 200 hours for making it
well this is the reason why you aint sellin, you're thinking its better than what it really is. and if you think these fact are gonna help instead of lowering price put them up on the shop with bold and size 14. why even bother putting up a thread when you dont care what people writes? glhf selling it.
'u'
Originally Posted by Davidof View Post
lol
1.It's taroni's work his work itsn't lower than 200k
4.Taroni spent 200 hours for making it

1. taronis work isnt worth 200k because its made by taroni, the quality of the work determines the value of the set. this isnt 200k quality.
2. nothing sells for 200k anymore. the current market state does not make for huge profits on textures anymore.
3. taroni doesnt spend 200 hours on his work. he has come up with better results in an evenings work.
4. it doesnt even look tron-ish
5. mapping and styling of the eyes could have been hugely improved without much effort.

from my outdated experience in the market, i doubt you'll get more than 100k, if you get a bidder at all. more if someone likes it.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
In my opinion, I think the art and textures market is not selling very well at the moment. I really do like this set. It seems like it is high quality (which I think it is just in the picture it does not look very high quality). I would wait to sell this set, until the market gets back up, or it might just go down further. If you get what im saying, its just the way I view of the art and texture market, maybe not to other people. PM Cupra about this set though, he is buying sets he might buy for high I do like the set though and its one of the sets that i really like from taroni. Hope this helps in some way.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
The quality of the screenshots seem to be low.
I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals