Toribash
Original Post
[Art] Fluttershy wallpaper
So basicly the title says it all but what I wanted to do when making this pic was a sketchy, yet high quality wallpaper.
I wanted realistic shading and cuteness overload.
I really want some comments on what you think about it and what I could improve aswell. Thanks. C:

Big pic ye.

'u'
sadness overload o yea i would say so make it look better is to make it smother and less"liney"
"and then the small boy left a small trail of urine as he hurried off into the sunset"~firebolty
I wrote that I wanted it to look like that <.< It would be a whole different pic if ive made it smooth. I wanted them to stick out from the background cause they're not supposed to be there.
'u'
in all seriousness its nice but the lines on fluttershy are more un-neat (shut up it makes sense) than the lines on angel; some off fluttershy's lines are a little bit TOO off, too
FIRED UP
i guess it would be easier if you knew who the character was dengue, she's hiding her face exept her closed eyes. wich is the visible lines you can clearly see under her hair.
'u'
Shading is aweful- don't just use blurry black, this is a cartoon use stronger clearer lines of shading

actually everything sucks about this piece. Lightning shading linework colouring...
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck