[Tex]Human
Hi,
Human head textures place

This is a Jack nicholson head texture

preview

Jared leto head texture:

preview

CnC
Last edited by dengue; Dec 16, 2012 at 04:17 AM.
Its Cool, I Like the details
8/10
Cristiano ronaldo [CR7] 4ever |:|
need a avy-sign-textures or wallpaper?pm for me :)

"Here's Johnny!"

AAAny way- skin tone is a tad bit too yellowish eye balls too flat teeth looking a bit weird due to the flesh surrounding teeth skin is too perfect to be human - wax doll? Face is too relaxed - looking at the reference I posted you notice he's flexing every muscle he have in his face.
Last edited by Freelancer; Aug 1, 2012 at 12:12 PM.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Originally Posted by Freelancer View Post

"Here's Johnny!"

AAAny way- skin tone is a tad bit too yellowish eye balls too flat teeth looking a bit weird due to the flesh surrounding teeth skin is too perfect to be human - wax doll? Face is too relaxed - looking at the reference I posted you notice he's flexing every muscle he have in his face.

There's one thing you have to understand, only so much detail can be put into one 512x512 texture, and even though art is never finished there is a point where you cross the line between detailing and killing a piece of art.

I think its great

8/10 for a wip.

Now, its going to be hard to get all of the muscles and jaw structures to stand out given that its mapped to a sphere, but i believe you can do it :]

Keep at it, great work.
U.S ARMY|My MOS?: 18B.: Special Operations Weapons Sergeant|***Special Forces***|ARMY Strong.
Great work so far! I agree with Freelancer about the skin tone, and if you could make the face slightly narrower it would be great. I still want this head, haven't cancelled my request - whenever you finish it, I'll buy it.
His teeth aren't that crooked. Make the lines between the teeth less dramatic, and make the teeth more aligned. You also need to work with the distortion when importing to toribash. Just double the width of the image.
I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals
I love it,very realistic head,principally the eyes and the eyebrowns,but i don't like much scar...Btw good job
Rating: 8,7/10
Thanks guys,

I guess this head is almost over,
But I am using this thread for future human heads,
Hope it get active for a good amount of time.
All Can help me to increase the quality of the texture.
I am mainly working on human atr this moment by
copying photos of people and bringing it for spheres,
new sketches are coming, even if i did not finish the last head.

I have a new sketch now,
It is Che Guevara head texture, if you notice his face is wide, it is cause of the side mapping, It is better this way believe me.
At the moment I did not find good traces that catches all his personality,
I am looking it more times.

preview

Last edited by dengue; Aug 20, 2012 at 01:12 AM.
great sketch, really not much to say on this one, the beard seems to be too low if you place it ingame on a tori..
I guess you'll add more detail to the hat and eyes on the final product. Really dont know what you should change more though, Overall it's a really good sketch and thats about it.
'u'
Made more of jack nicholson head texture,
now I just need to adjust the colors

preview

EDIT: edited the width:

preview

Last edited by dengue; Oct 13, 2012 at 08:02 AM.