Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[TEX]Guy Fawkes remake(My first photoshop project)

Update WIP 1:the mask is ready
So this is my first photoshop project.
to this time I'm used gimp ONLY, now I'm break this tradition.
please gave me cnc and tell me that photoshop is ,make me to be better or it ruin everything and I must continue gimp?
*the circle with x is will be a very detailed thing , its not my mistake I made it directly like this*
I hope you will enjoy it
Last edited by 1TheV; Aug 3, 2012 at 03:49 PM.
See my mug , it'll probably turn the flowers black
being your first photoshop piece implys your lack of experience with the functions and tools. those will improve as you spend time with the program.

main issue i see is with the design, which doesnt matter what program you use.
looks like generic layering of plates + a somewhat techno mask on top of the V for vendetta/anonymous mask.
the mask itself has been drawn ok, but the rest of the design isnt looking too promising.
take your time on the first steps, figure out what you want, befor you draw it, dont just draw and erase untill something decent comes up. you need a vision/plan
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
being your first photoshop piece implys your lack of experience with the functions and tools. those will improve as you spend time with the program.

main issue i see is with the design, which doesnt matter what program you use.
looks like generic layering of plates + a somewhat techno mask on top of the V for vendetta/anonymous mask.
the mask itself has been drawn ok, but the rest of the design isnt looking too promising.
take your time on the first steps, figure out what you want, befor you draw it, dont just draw and erase untill something decent comes up. you need a vision/plan

Thank you so much ,its helps me alot ,so I have to firgure out what I want, yeah that must be the problem..mostly My works are improved in the moments of making without imagine what I'm want...
See my mug , it'll probably turn the flowers black