Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[Tex] Armoured Beast Head
Hey this is another head I made. Well just finished with this one actually..
And it took me a whole day to finish it. xD
Planning on making a set for this as well..

but yeah, what do you think? CnC

edit: worked on it a lil, made different eyes teeth and worked on the shading a bit more. I think it looks at least a bit better now

Last edited by Elias; Aug 5, 2012 at 02:30 PM.
/| Full time Mage |\ /| Anime United |\ /| If you know the true meaning of Stonehenge, please PM me |\

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I have to say, the face doesn't look anything like me at all, but, I quite like your shading on the armor. The eyes/teeth could be better. Lacking depth on them.

Overall, 7/10, not bad.
Ancient [Evil]
it feels like with the details you putted on the head you would be able to make much better teeth. could you post a watermarked flat?
'u'
Yeah I guess I could of done a better job on the eyes and teeth, I will fix that soon.
I'll post/update this post with the flat in a min

edit: updated first post, im gonna work a little more on the head I guess and update this thread later. but for now more comments please
Last edited by Elias; Aug 3, 2012 at 12:19 AM.
/| Full time Mage |\ /| Anime United |\ /| If you know the true meaning of Stonehenge, please PM me |\

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Very good technique
I see you have experience about shading and you make good details
but the brush is too hard .
just keep practice and you will get good like clockworkmonkey
See my mug , it'll probably turn the flowers black
thanks man, that's true.. it's the first time i tried shading the head like that so it was an experiment. But i'll practice more for sure

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Here, tried to improve it a bit..

this any better?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
thanks and yeah i'll either sell the head or make a full set

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]