Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[tex] My Gaia Set
Here is a photo of my Gaia set, which I will add too cause I find Gaia Sexy..

Gaia.. :3

Photo

EDIT: I suck at head textures..
Fighting for cheese everywhere.
I'm gunna try to supply you with the help you need.

Basic for the art section: Whether it's a set or a single texture, the thread needs [Tex] or [Texture]. There's not much of a difference, but it matters.

The "set": Okay. So... from what I see, you're new to this. It's all cool though. Right now, the head texture is lacking a lot. Pizazz mainly. But to achieve the creation of a good head it needs to have detail and shading. To get detail you need to have something on every side of the head. When you shade you have to have dark parts and light parts; shadows and shine.

You want it to be almost as detailed as this.
<--- Google head by the way.

Whether it's a cartoon head or a realistic human head, it needs shading. It'll be worth more and will look a lot better.

My overall rating is 5/10. Keep trying my friend. I wanna be there when you make incredible sets like Taroni/USSR or Aveance.
beware
the goblin
Originally Posted by TamaKuu View Post

Basic for the art section: Whether it's a set or a single texture, the thread needs [Tex] or [Texture]. There's not much of a difference, but it matters.

The "set": Okay. So... from what I see, you're new to this. It's all cool though. Right now, the head texture is lacking a lot. Pizazz mainly. But to achieve the creation of a good head it needs to have detail and shading. To get detail you need to have something on every side of the head. When you shade you have to have dark parts and light parts; shadows and shine.

Whether it's a cartoon head or a realistic human head, it needs shading. It'll be worth more and will look a lot better.

My overall rating is 5/10. Keep trying my friend. I wanna be there when you make incredible sets like Taroni/USSR or Aveance.

Thankyou! The thing is, even if I make a texture, I cant wear it cause I have NO TC! But I will practice!
Fighting for cheese everywhere.
You can wear your textures on uke, just save them as part.tga(example: head - head.tga, left foot - l_foot.tga) in game/custom/uke folder.

Originally Posted by TamaKuu
incredible sets

Originally Posted by TamaKuu
Taroni/USSR or Aveance.

You made my day, they do the same sets everytime and have no new ideas.
Shading can be seen on different ways

Shading can b eon a realistic head adding lighter and darker colors and making it realistic
But for example on a cartoonish head it can mean use gradients for the hair adding little details making things look msooth etc.

try makint the lines around the eyes a little tinner i think it will look a little better and fix the hair make more hair lines and use a gradient
To make it not look the one same color just a little lighter verison of the color yo uhave
My art shop pm m or post in the thread if interested:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=366857
Originally Posted by TamaKuu View Post

It doesn't NEED shading, it doesn't NEED detail. Simplistic heads are amazing if pulled off well. They're also easier to plan and create.

The problem with this head texture is that the color doesn't match. Blue hair with Gaia force/relax. The other problem is with the mapping, the eyes extend to where the ears should be. You could try using texture templates such as this one [HERE].

I saw your head was in a cartoonish style, so I found a tutorial on anime/cartoon heads. Click [HERE]
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
It doesn't NEED shading, it doesn't NEED detail. Simplistic heads are amazing if pulled off well. They're also easier to plan and create.

This ^

Also, eye mapping off. Make them smaller and closer together