Toribash
Original Post
[Solved] New market bought items not appearing in-game!
Hello, I have a problem. As the title suggests, I have recently sold all my old things, and bought new things. Most of these new things are showing up in-game as they should, but my Acid Force, and my Acid Torso are not appearing. They are in the activated list, I've tried restarting Toribash, I've tried deactivating the items and reactivating them, but nothing is working. I am very frustrated about this, for I bought them around 10 minutes ago and they are still not appearing. My old items have not sold as I have just put them on the market. What is showing in place of what is missing (Acid Force and Acid Torso) is my old Force and Torso, making me look very silly. If someone could help me solve this problem it would be greatly appreciated.
Did you deactivate the old items before putting them on the market?
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Don't worry about it.

Yeah you do need to deactivate the items first before putting them on the market if you want the new items to work. Just remove the old ones from the market and deactivate them, then re add them to the market
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]